[Libwebsockets] lws_serve_http_file()

Andy Green andy at warmcat.com
Thu Jan 28 18:40:35 CET 2016

On January 29, 2016 1:32:18 AM GMT+08:00, Srikar Vadlamani <SrikarVadlamani at trafficware.com> wrote:
>The test server doesn’t crash, how to build the library with debug
>enabled to see where it is crashing?

It's mentioned in README.build.md now

NOTE5: To build with debug info and _DEBUG for lower priority debug messages compiled in, use

$ cmake .. -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=DEBUG

Then set lws debug level to, eg, 79 or 65535 for everything.

>I have gdb on my application and I know it is crashing in
>lws_serve_http_file().
>All the inputs to the function look good.

The test server uses it to serve several things, it means something that has no problem.  But it could just mean it's not enough to trigger our bug.  So a backtrace will be interesting.

-Andy