[Libwebsockets] regarding getting binary data in javascript web client

Suman.Patro-TRN Suman.Patro-TRN at lntebg.com
Mon Jul 11 11:52:39 CEST 2016

Hello ,
            I would like to use  LWS_WRITE_BINARY in lws_write in the webserver and get data in the javascript client . I use websockets connection in the javascript client. When I tried the above scenario, I get [object blob] on the html page. Do I need to take some additional efforts at the javascript client or is this the javascript  issue? Is it true that javascript client does not understand byte? if javascript does not understand byte, then should Xmlhttprequest is to be used? but as per my knowledge xmlhttprequest is used with long polling technique and not websockets.Are my understanding on this topic correct?
Thanks and regards,
Suman

Larsen & Toubro Limited

www.larsentoubro.com

This Email may contain confidential or privileged information for the intended recipient (s). If you are not the intended recipient, please do not use or disseminate the information, notify the sender and delete it from your system.