[Libwebsockets] regarding maximum concurrent connections

Suman.Patro-TRN Suman.Patro-TRN at lntebg.com
Sun Jul 17 07:53:36 CEST 2016

Hello,

           I run the libwebsockets-test-server.exe  and connect the client of dumb-increment protocol and monitor the number of maximum client connections that could be made to the server. I get maximum of 20 browser clients that can get connected(i.e 20 browser tabs with each tab showing 5 requests). So according to this , how do I calculate max no. of client connections? and If I would like to increase number of connections , what do I need to do? I work on windows system.

One more observation over which I am confused is using chrome's developer  tools  I monitor the requests and what I see is per browser client, number of requests are 5 but connection id of websocket requests are same, how is this possible? Because for every client this id should be unique.?

I have attached a word file for viewing the  connection ids.

Thanks and regards,

Suman

Larsen & Toubro Limited

www.larsentoubro.com

This Email may contain confidential or privileged information for the intended recipient (s). If you are not the intended recipient, please do not use or disseminate the information, notify the sender and delete it from your system.