[Libwebsockets] Closing client connection

techi eth techieth at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 19:17:29 CEST 2016

I am facing issue when client close without informing server (Power
Off/Application Crash/Network Down).In that case server side still have
that connection & i think that connection get broken on ping/pong time.

What i am thinking it will be better solution if we have close connection
API so that server application can decide if they want to really close
connection.

I was just looking Client/Server support from .Net framework & found they
will provide close interface to handle this cases.