[Libwebsockets] regarding analysis of the websocket server

Suman.Patro-TRN Suman.Patro-TRN at lntebg.com
Thu Jul 14 20:46:49 CEST 2016

Thanks Andy.

I use  wireshark for windows to check number of connections between  a client and server . How do I interpret?

Yes, I am talking about ws framing.

Depending on who is sending what the overhead can be up to 12 bytes per message, but it's smaller for small message lengths.

How do I see 12 bytes ?and is 12 bytes maximum ? Is it defined somewhere?

Thanks and regards,

Suman

Larsen & Toubro Limited

www.larsentoubro.com

This Email may contain confidential or privileged information for the intended recipient (s). If you are not the intended recipient, please do not use or disseminate the information, notify the sender and delete it from your system.