[Libwebsockets] Libwebsocket Upgrade from 1.4

Brice Hamon normandviking at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 19:08:32 CEST 2016

Hi all,

I have been using libwebsocket 1.4 with external epoll notification loop
without a single problem for over a year now.

All the libwebsocket functions are happening in one thread so I have
followed all guidelines in the README.coding
from that version.

I think it is now time for me to upgrade as, following this group, many fix
and enhancement took place.

Is there specific areas of change I should be concerned with, or important
changes in the notification area?

Thanks all and especially Andy, your lib rocks :)

Brice.