[Libwebsockets] regarding testing my websockets server using autobahn test suite

Suman.Patro-TRN Suman.Patro-TRN at lntebg.com
Tue Jun 21 07:30:46 CEST 2016

Hello,
           I would like to know whether is it possible to test my websocket server implemented using libwebsockets library using autobahn test suite.
How could that be done? Please elaborate.
          Thanks and regards,
          Suman

Larsen & Toubro Limited

www.larsentoubro.com

This Email may contain confidential or privileged information for the intended recipient (s). If you are not the intended recipient, please do not use or disseminate the information, notify the sender and delete it from your system.