[Libwebsockets] Private key in SSL

techi eth techieth at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 06:45:09 CEST 2016

 Flash area which is accessible by user how have password to access but by
reading PKI document i understand  private key shoudln't be in memory area
where user have access.

I was reading through & found couple of solution which will do secure TLS
handshake like TPM & OpenSSL compatible engines.Please find below link for
same.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trusted_Platform_Module
https://wiki.openssl.org/index.php/Binaries