[Libwebsockets] How to get query parameters using the GET method?

Thomas Spitz thomas.spitz at hestia-france.com
Mon Jun 13 10:37:35 CEST 2016

Hello Andy,

I compiled last libwebsockets-test-server and it seems that POST examples
don't work anymore (default compilation without plugins and lwsws)

The redirect to postresults work but I always get the following results:

> Form results. "

I had a quick glance at test-server-http.c but I don't see where the
problem come from yet.

Best regards,