[Libwebsockets] How to get socket id from incoming request ?

Remi de Gravelaine gravelaine at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 13:57:14 CEST 2016

And also, as said in my previous answer (with a wrong title, sorry for
this):

<
IMNSHO, there is a big flaw in this code.
wsi is already the unique pointer you need and &wsi is not what you
want, as it is another pointer probably always located at the same place
in the stack.

Try again.

Le 13/06/2016 ? 05:39, libwebsockets-request at ml.libwebsockets.org a ?crit :