andy at warmcat.com
Tue Mar 22 02:34:09 CET 2016
Thanks to the guys who found / helped fix them.
Just several minor fixes with no obvious security dimension. These all
also went into master.
NB: No API change since v1.7.0
1) MINOR: don't send ext hdr if no exts to discuss
2) MINOR: libuv + libev small fixes
3) MINOR: some windows build environments have no snprintf
4) MINOR: cmake adapts better to ecdh.h cmake situation
5) MINOR: client missed WSI_CREATE callback
6) MINOR: base64 decode api worked fine for all ws key handling, however
it was broken for some general decode if user code wanted to use it.
7) MINOR: add optimized parsing path for bulk incoming ws data
Use "v1.7.4" tag or just follow "v1.7-stable" branch to get the latest fixes
More information about the Libwebsockets