[Libwebsockets] plain http vs websockets

Suman.Patro-TRN Suman.Patro-TRN at lntebg.com
Thu Mar 24 17:02:51 CET 2016

Hello,

            I have implemented websockets protocol using libwebsockets library. But I would like to compare  websockets to plain http model , how do I do that using the libwebsockets library itself ?

           Any help is highly appreciated.Kindly reply.

           Thanks and regards,

             Suman

Larsen & Toubro Limited

www.larsentoubro.com

This Email may contain confidential or privileged information for the intended recipient (s). If you are not the intended recipient, please do not use or disseminate the information, notify the sender and delete it from your system.