[Libwebsockets] Windows integration with external sockets

Martin Labonté martin.labonte at sympatico.ca
Sun Mar 27 17:25:56 CEST 2016

Hello,

I want to build a prototype with libwebsockets under Windows that listen on
2 external sockets. I looked the external loop sample but it's broken so I
tried the libuv support. I get a compilation error saying that io_watcher is
not a member of uv_poll_t. Should I rewrite the libuv.c to use the latest
libuv or there is an older version of libuv that will be ok for
libwebsockets under Windows?

I guess another option would be to rewrite lws-plat-win.c to add my two
sockets file descriptors directly but that option would be acceptable only
for the prototype. I'm open to all suggestions.

Thanks,

Martin