[Libwebsockets] Server stops reacting after some time

Ofer Chesler ofer at whitenblue.com
Tue May 10 08:06:05 CEST 2016

Hello,

I'm writing a websocket server which interacts with the browser.

In the browser I garb audio (Web Audio API), sends it to the server, which
is doing some manipulations, and sends it back to the browser.

In the browser I work with 512 samples each time and 2 channels, which means
I send each time around 512 (samples) * 4 (each one is float) * 2 (channels)
= 4096 bytes

Assuming the audio have 44.1Khz sample rate, I need to send (and receive)
around  70 times a second.

I wrote my server based on the test-server echo sample , and it starts
working, until at a certain point is suddenly stops. (the browser tries to
send more data but the server refuses to accept it).

Any idea what might be the issue, or how can I debug it?

Ofer