[Libwebsockets] regarding associating websocket server to a domain

Suman.Patro-TRN Suman.Patro-TRN at lntebg.com
Sat May 14 18:50:24 CEST 2016

Hello,

            I have created a websocket server using libwebsockets master version and created an html script as a client  using the test.html as a reference. Currently  I type http://ip:port in my browser to connect to  my websocket server. But I would like to use a domain name and connect using a domain name (for eg. http://whatever.com)instead of ip:port . For this to achieve what additional configurations do I need to do (both at the server and client end )and how?

            Please suggest. Awaiting response.

            Thanks and regards,

             Suman

Larsen & Toubro Limited

www.larsentoubro.com

This Email may contain confidential or privileged information for the intended recipient (s). If you are not the intended recipient, please do not use or disseminate the information, notify the sender and delete it from your system.