[Libwebsockets] Terminating a connection

Ian Armstrong Ian.Armstrong at weltec.ac.nz
Sat May 21 03:14:43 CEST 2016

I have a server running lib web sockets. When a client connects the server reads the get request and decides if it will allow the connection or not. To reject the connection I return -1 from the call back. This works fine.

My question is, if for some other reason later on, I wish to terminate the connection how do I do this? I have checked the api docs and tried a few random things but cannot find a solution.

Ian

Ian Armstrong
Principal Academic Staff Member
Wellington Institute of Technology