[Libwebsockets] 404 response from lwsws using example configuration files

Colin Adams colinpauladams at gmail.com
Sat May 21 19:47:44 CEST 2016

So I read the README.lwsws.md, and installed the EXAMPLE conf files as
suggested.

But when I try to connect to http://localhost:7681/ I get a 404 response
(coming from lwsws - confirmed using curl).

If I try http://localhost:7681/server-status, I get a 301 Redirect to the
https version of the URL. And if I try THAT, then lwsws says forbidding on
uri sanitation. Curl -v says:

* Initializing NSS with certpath: sql:/etc/pki/nssdb
*   CAfile: /etc/pki/tls/certs/ca-bundle.crt
  CApath: none
* NSS error -12263 (SSL_ERROR_RX_RECORD_TOO_LONG)
* SSL received a record that exceeded the maximum permissible length.
* Closing connection 0