[Libwebsockets] Can i use lws_uv_timeout_cb in libuv for dispatching massages in my server app?

Meir Yanovich meiry242 at gmail.com
Fri May 27 12:15:49 CEST 2016

Hello
i notice that the libuv example is using :
uv_timer_start(&pt->uv_timeout_watcher, lws_uv_timeout_cb, 10, 1000);
and this timer invoking endlessly the lws_uv_timeout_cb .
in my server i need to use endless loop which will check some
queue's or tasks which needs to be served back to the client or internally
in the server .
can i call the function which check and invokes the tasks from
lws_uv_timeout_cb?
Thanks