[Libwebsockets] Tests server v-2.0 - POST doesn't work

Andy Green andy at warmcat.com
Sun May 8 12:45:05 CEST 2016

On 05/08/2016 03:29 PM, Colin Adams wrote:
> Trying out the v 2.0 test-server - everything works except in the POST
> tab, pressing on the "Send the form" button (apparently) does nothing.
>
> Might this be because of a compile-time #define needed?

No... it's because the test-server-v2.0.c just uses a mount to do the
HTTP serving from inside the library, without any user code involved.

That covers everything "normal" the test server does with HTTP, but the
POST needs to be handled by user code.

I'll have a think about how to handle that nicely.