[Libwebsockets] regarding associating websocket server to a domain

Suman.Patro-TRN Suman.Patro-TRN at lntebg.com
Sun May 15 14:03:21 CEST 2016

________________________________

OK, Thank you. So, in short I should buy or rent  a domain space and add that to the /etc/hosts?  But I work on a windows machine and /etc/hosts looks a linux  folder structure , so what should be the respective folder  form windows?
The solution you suggested  is for a single machine , if I would want my websocket  server be connected from any machine on the internet, what should I do?
Please suggest.
Thanks and regards,
Suman

________