[Libwebsockets] ESP8266 output.c/lws_issue_raw

Andy Green andy at warmcat.com
Mon Nov 28 12:45:03 CET 2016

On Mon, 2016-11-28 at 17:13 +0800, lhl_nciae wrote:

First, the list address is not

libwebsockets-request <libwebsockets-request at ml.libwebsockets.org>

as you keep cc-ing to, it's:

libwebsockets at ml.libwebsockets.org

I have corrected it for you again this time.

> what is the meaning of codes in lws_issue_raw?

I can't find the code you show in master.

Why take a 2.4MB picture of your screen for 7 lines of code?  Just cut
and paste directly into your email, it'll be around 5000x smaller than
that...

>From what the code says, it is prioritizing completing any pending
truncated send... that means if not everything you wanted to send
before could be sent immediately, lws will keep the rest and send it
when possible.  While that is going one, the user code notification
that the connection is writable is suppressed.

-Andy