[Libwebsockets] SSL_ERROR_WANT_READ error

Srikar Vadlamani SrikarVadlamani at trafficware.com
Mon Oct 31 17:19:34 CET 2016

I used openssl binary/executable to load the same pages I am using libwebsockets to do, it works smoothly with out any retries or errors,
openssl s_server -accept 9001 -WWW -cert cert.crt -key key.key -state

this tells me that the issue is with the lws access of openssl library, do anyone else see similar problem?