[Libwebsockets] ESP32: big update
andy at warmcat.com
Sun Apr 2 03:15:17 CEST 2017
I made a big update to lws ESP32 support.
Basically it now provides a generic "factory" image that gives all the
generic behaviours needed to manage a device.
- Browser UI for "factory" upload of the SSL certs
- AP selection and passphrase entry
- Able to update both the 2.9MB OTA partition and the 1MB Factory
partition from the browser, using file upload (updating Factory, which
should be rare, requires updating OTA afterwards)
- Fetches a manifest from a user server over SSL and presents UI in
the browser to perform autonomous update fetching and installation for
both factory and OTA partitions
- Image ROMFS is now concatenated with the image binary
- Just uses unpatched esp-idf now, and unpatched lws master
- "Boot to setup" button on GPIO14 supported, soft reboot into setup
- Setup / ID indication LED supported on GPIO23
- lws test server provided as a separate OTA application with some
additional features: button for reboot to setup and link to download 4MB
"War and Peace" text directly from a 1.2MB zip file in gzip mode.
More information about the Libwebsockets