[Libwebsockets] multiple clients

Fredrik Skogman skogman at gmail.com
Thu Apr 6 20:57:00 CEST 2017

Hi,

Not sure if I interpreted your question correctly, but I solved by generating a cookie for each new HTTP client, and then retrieve the cookie for each request to look up the "real state" for the client. The cookie/session thing did I inplement my self though.
The same cookie is also used for any later websocket requests to be able to lookup any session details for the websocket connections.

Fredrik

Sent from my iPhone