[Libwebsockets] http client callback owner

Joel Winarske joel.winarske at gmail.com
Mon Apr 24 22:33:18 CEST 2017

Yes.  I'm up to eleven mount points, and nine plugins.  Three mount points
call the same plugin which handles the HTTP stuff.

In the case of the scenario in this thread, my design requirement is to
proxy a WS -> WSS connection through lwsws.  It all works short of lwsws
passing an invalid sec-protocol header to the far end server.  I hacked up
the http client connect to suppress sending sec-protocol in case of a
WS/WSS http client.

In the case of all the JS WS code I've seen, it suppresses sending the
protocol header unless you specify the protocol name as the second
parameter to the WS constructor.