[Libwebsockets] How to make protocol_http support gzip

Chanson Shen shenchsh94 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 3 20:41:23 CEST 2017

Hi all,

It seems both libwebsockets-test-server-v2.0 and lwsws use the .so in plugins directory to load plugins, but I noticed that there is no protocol_http in the plugin directory and two servers support HTTP and gzip.

In my project, I need to use external poll and create my own session management, so I need to create a protocol_http and follow the framework of test-server.c and test-server-http.c. But how can my server support gzip in this case, it seems test-server-http.c does not support gzip.

Thanks!
Chanson