[Libwebsockets] Lws_service with specific socket

Théo BRIGNOL theo.brignol at imerir.com
Tue Dec 19 11:42:47 CET 2017

Hello,

I have a question regarding a simple case.

I want to create a main socket in my main program.
In order to do that, I create a main context with default protocols and one
specific listening port.

This main program will launch as many as sub-programs that whe decided with
the function "execl".

I want this sub-programs to redefine protocols, and accept connection on
the main port on the main socket (the "father" socket). Note that with
execl I can't pass main context as a parameter.

The fact is that I tried many solutions without succes (LWS_EXPLICIT_VHOST
option, external poll fd, etc..).

Have you any idea in order to do that ?

Thank you for your comprehension.
Best Regards,