[Libwebsockets] Upgrade from 2.2 to 2.4

Brice Hamon brice at ydotm.com
Thu Dec 7 19:08:22 CET 2017

Hi guys.

Quick update.

Great news, the library is working in my environment. I am using an
external epoll mecanism which also is working fine.

The only new thing is a error log at startup from libwebsocket:
libwebsocket: lws_tls_server_certs_load: x is NULL

Any ideas where this is coming from?

I am not using vhost, and use the default behavior which, I believe,
creates a default vhost for me.

Thanks
Brice.