[Libwebsockets] Is ws_ping_pong_interval the only way to find out dis-connected clients ?

hanguofu hanguofu at 163.com
Fri Feb 10 18:21:02 CET 2017

Hi , there :

I would like to maintain  a list of online clients at the server side. ( Both of the clients and the server implement LWS library version 2.1.0. ) So at the "LWS_CALLBACK_CLOSED" callback of the server , I deleted the dis-connected peer from the list. Unfortunately , sometimes it does not work : the peer dis-connected without server's notice.

Is the ping-pong feature the only way out ?

Regards !

Guofu Han