[Libwebsockets] serving compressed http response from a zip archive

Per Bothner per at bothner.com
Mon Feb 13 20:56:14 CET 2017

On 02/13/2017 09:53 AM, Andy Green wrote:

>> to distinguish
>> the zip-based files from native files.
>
> One way to do that is partition the url namespace.

How does one do that?  Of course LWS_CALLBACK_HTTPI can check the
filename and create a different lws_filefd_type depending on
the request.  But the VFS layer doesn't know anything about URL namespaces,

> How about modify the vfs to take a struct with the existing platform fd type, and a private void * just for use of the vfs part?  Is it enough?

I think so.  (I assume a lws_filefd_type would also have a pointer to the struct lws_plat_file_ops.)

--
	--Per Bothner