[Libwebsockets] serving compressed http response from a zip archive

Per Bothner per at bothner.com
Tue Feb 14 02:40:13 CET 2017


Success! I got both decompress-on-server and
let-the-browser-decompress-it working.

I found and fixed two bugs - see patch:
(1) The order of operands to strstr was wrong.
(2) I believe the response should be *just* "gzip".
(3) The "content-encoding" line was *before* the status OK line.

I can create a pull request if you prefer.
-- 
	--Per Bothner
per at bothner.com   http://per.bothner.com/
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: lws-gzip.patch
Type: text/x-patch
Size: 2377 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <https://libwebsockets.org/pipermail/libwebsockets/attachments/20170213/b87f1ec8/attachment-0002.bin>


More information about the Libwebsockets mailing list