[Libwebsockets] serving compressed http response from a zip archive

Andy Green andy at warmcat.com
Tue Feb 14 02:50:57 CET 2017

On 02/14/2017 09:40 AM, Per Bothner wrote:
> Success! I got both decompress-on-server and
> let-the-browser-decompress-it working.
>
> I found and fixed two bugs - see patch:
> (1) The order of operands to strstr was wrong.

I guess thinking you remembered the order because you remembered
"needle" in "haystack" is a mistake...

> (2) I believe the response should be *just* "gzip".

OK.

> (3) The "content-encoding" line was *before* the status OK line.

Sorry...

> I can create a pull request if you prefer.

No this is great, I pushed it on master already.

I take it we want to improve the vfs fd to have private data + pointer
to context or ops, then think about how to generalize / integrate your
gzip work?