[Libwebsockets] client cert path

Andy Green andy at warmcat.com
Fri Feb 17 05:19:44 CET 2017

On 17 February 2017 11:45:09 GMT+08:00, Joel Winarske <joel.winarske at gmail.com> wrote:
>When using the client to connect to https, and the vhost is not
>configured
>with certs, what cert path is used?

Without lwsws actually the user code can control it when it calls lws_init_vhost_client_ssl(), it can prepare the client cert-related members in the context / vhost creation info it passes in appropriately for the client cert init.

With lwsws it needs more conf and I don't have time to do it right now.

You can simulate it by hacking lws_init_vhost_client_ssl() (context.c) to set the info members there by hand for now.  I'll stitch the conf support in later.

-Andy