[Libwebsockets] http client: seeing delayed SSL connection

Andy Green andy at warmcat.com
Wed Feb 22 00:00:37 CET 2017

On February 22, 2017 7:46:12 AM GMT+09:00, Joel Winarske <joel.winarske at gmail.com> wrote:
>lwsws on Windows, so libuv.

Right.

>Timing wise the refused request happens during
>lws_ssl_client_connect2().

If we believe it really is a "connection refused" specifically, and not something else that falls into the general category of "my connection was not accepted", it's more interesting to understand the state of the server part at that time.  We are spamming it with connections?  Something else?

>Also how do I get rid of the delay between lws_client_connect_via_info
>and
>lws_ssl_client_connect2()?

... what delay?