[Libwebsockets] http client: seeing delayed SSL connection

Joel Winarske joel.winarske at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 02:16:36 CET 2017

Well I'm calling it a delay, but I suspect it's just the expected behavior
of the "service loop".  Given http client is not a single synchronous
function call.

The scenario is loading the "site".  Which is around 275 server requests on
initial load.  Of which only the second occurring Method: POST '/rest/send'
is "refused"/or "pending".  I never see the incoming request in the log.
Chrome doesn't always report the transaction "refused".  Most of the time
it says "pending", which in Wireshark - the server doesn't respond.  So the
pattern is every other POST '/rest/send', of which calls the http client
code.