[Libwebsockets] suggestion: Add include/libsockets.h link to build directory

Per Bothner per at bothner.com
Tue Feb 28 01:20:57 CET 2017

On 02/27/2017 04:00 PM, Andy Green wrote:
>>> Using -I${with_libwebsockets}/include does seem more elegant though.

> This can't be done in the source tree directly because we use lws_config.h that is created by cmake.
>
> So I added a patch on CMakeLists.txt that creates ./include-ext/ in the build dir, with libwebsockets.h and lws_config copied in there by lws make action.

Using "./include-ext" works.
But why create "./include-ext" rather than "./include"?
Using ./include has the advantage that the relative file layout of the build
directory matches the layout in the install directory (at least in simple cases),
means means applications can use the same logic for both cases.

It's not a bit deal - using ./include-ext" should work for me.
I just think using ./include is more natural and potentially more useful.
--
	--Per Bothner