[Libwebsockets] TIMEDOUT event while connection

techi eth techieth at gmail.com
Mon Jan 2 07:43:25 CET 2017

Hi,

I was facing some issue during connection with server from client. I was
getting below timedout event.

NOTICE: wsi 0x4b2a78: TIMEDOUT WAITING on 17 (did hdr 1, ah (nil), wl 0,
pfd events 1)

NOTICE: wsi 0xb4f6b100: TIMEDOUT WAITING on 2 (did hdr 0, ah 0x5bd358, wl
0, pfd events 5)

NOTICE: wsi 0x4b2738: TIMEDOUT WAITING on 2 (did hdr 0, ah 0x5be17c, wl 0,
pfd events 5)

NOTICE: wsi 0xb4f6e8f8: TIMEDOUT WAITING on 2 (did hdr 0, ah 0x5befa0, wl
0, pfd events 5)

NOTICE: wsi 0x5e5c00: TIMEDOUT WAITING on 2 (did hdr 0, ah 0x5bfdc4, wl 0,
pfd events 5)

NOTICE: lws_header_table_attach: adding 0x5e4a78 to ah waiting list

I need help on below points to understand issue.

·         What could be probable reason for TIMEDOUT
Is there any way I can increase AWAITING_TIMEOUT time.