[Libwebsockets] Does the libwebsockets v2.1.0 supports for IPv6 on Windows?

Zhang, Luis (Thin Client R&D) xiaolu.zhang at hp.com
Tue Jan 3 02:08:50 CET 2017

Hi,

I saw the following scripts in the CMakeLists.txt file. It means that "IPv6 does not currently work on Windows!".
So I want to confirm that does the libwebsockets v2.1.0 supports for IPv6 on Windows? Thank you.

if (WIN32)
               set(LWS_OPENSSL_CLIENT_CERTS . CACHE PATH "Client SSL certificate directory")

               if (LWS_IPV6)
                              set(LWS_IPV6 OFF)
                              message(WARNING "IPv6 does not currently work on Windows!")
               endif()
        if (LWS_UNIX_SOCK)
                              set(LWS_UNIX_SOCK OFF)
                message(WARNING "Windows does not support UNIX domain sockets")
               endif()
else()
               set(LWS_OPENSSL_CLIENT_CERTS /etc/pki/tls/certs/ CACHE PATH "Client SSL certificate directory")
endif()

Best Regards,
Luis