[Libwebsockets] WSI creation

techi eth techieth at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 06:31:52 CET 2017

Hi,

I am observing scenario which I was not able to understand with WSI
creation.

I have got connected with my test server & got WSI. Now if I remove network
then I am getting connection error followed by WSI destroy (I think this is
due to PING/PONG with server).On Receiving WSI destroy I am trying again
for connection with same context  by lws_client_connect_via_info().On Every
retry I am getting error & on same I am trying again for connection.

I have observed I am getting sometime same WSI sometime different WSI.
Could you please give me more on handling of WSI by libwebsocket so it will
easy for me in handling.