[Libwebsockets] Websocket header verification
andy at warmcat.com
Thu Jan 19 10:29:50 CET 2017
On 01/19/2017 05:21 PM, techi eth wrote:
> Is it possible to check Header before accepting client connection with
> libwebsocket ?
Depends what you mean by "accept"... tcp accept, no, because you have to
make the tcp connection to get the headers.
Accept to perform the ws upgrade... sure...
LWS_CALLBACK_FILTER_PROTOCOL_CONNECTION = 20,
/**< called when the handshake has
* been received and parsed from the client, but the response is
* not sent yet. Return non-zero to disallow the connection.
* user is a pointer to the connection user space allocation,
* in is the requested protocol name
* In your handler you can use the public APIs
* lws_hdr_total_length() / lws_hdr_copy() to access all of the
* headers using the header enums lws_token_indexes from
* libwebsockets.h to check for and read the supported header
* presence and content before deciding to allow the handshake
* to proceed or to kill the connection. */
> Libwebsockets mailing list
> Libwebsockets at ml.libwebsockets.org
More information about the Libwebsockets