[Libwebsockets] How to build libwebsockets for tizen?

Harish Kumara harish.kumara123 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 13 17:51:52 CEST 2017

Hello All,
I need to build libwebsockets for tizen platform in order to use this
library in one of my application. Building for tizen requires creation of
packaging folder and .manifest files to be copied to libwebsockets code.
Does creating folder/files for building libwebsockets for tizen violate its
LGPLv2.1+SLE license?

BTW tizen package repository also provides libwebsockets rpm package but
it's 1.2 version, I want to use 2.2 version.