[Libwebsockets] SegFault for Websocket Server on Multiple Network Interface

Andy Green andy at warmcat.com
Sat Jul 8 12:01:45 CEST 2017

On 07/08/2017 05:44 PM, techi eth wrote:
> OpenSSL version : 1.0.2h

Supposedly the new OpenSSL init / destroy api was introduced in 1.0.2g,
so it shouldn't be the problem.

> I have tried libwebsocket from master & i am getting same error.I will
> do the setup to get the trace.
> Do you confirm libwebsokcet works in above mentioned use case ?

I have no idea what your use case looks like.

Two contexts?  One context?

> Is their any running sample then it would be good for me to test ?

Find out the line of source and reason for the segfault.  "A segfault"
by itself is like saying "an error" or "a problem", it can mean
anything.  Related to lws, related to your code, something else...

-Andy