[Libwebsockets] multiple connections to shared worker process

Per Bothner per at bothner.com
Sun Jul 9 01:30:51 CEST 2017

On 07/08/2017 01:15 AM, Andy Green wrote:
> Mirror was always a good example.  I pushed a patch on master showing what I think is best practice for the generic part of what you want... mirror works as before but if you provide ?mirror=name on the URL loading the test server HTML, it creates a new instance of the mirror sharing FIFO only for guys who had the same ?mirror=name name.  Guys connected with a different mirror name (without any given, it's "") are unaffected.  By default it continues to work as before with everyone joining the same "" mirror instance.

Thanks.  I got a prototype for viewing the same terminal
session in two different browser windows (or two browsers).
The UI is pretty rough, and handling differing screen widths needs
more thought. Also, old output lines are not copied into the new
window (though that should be fairly easy using the existing
save-to-html functionality).  This is checked in.

So pretty good.  So now I'm going to focus on some higher-level
process and command-line issues, changing the domterm command to be
more like the tmux command.
--
	--Per Bothner