[Libwebsockets] SegFault for Websocket Server on Multiple Network Interface

techi eth techieth at gmail.com
Wed Jul 12 09:14:57 CEST 2017

I can think of below use cases.

1)      On particular point application do not want listening  on one of
interface because it doesn’t want to allow connection due to application
need or security reason.

2)      One network interface was completely shut down as it is only
required for initial configuration. Interface will never ever come up again.

3)      In the case of WiFi possibly we are switching to different WiFi so
we will get altogether different network IP. In this case we need to stop
current server & try again starting server once we get connected to other
WiFi.

4)      IP got changed due to dynamic IP allocation by router.

Please correct me if it will justify the stop server case.