[Libwebsockets] SegFault for Websocket Server on Multiple Network Interface

techi eth techieth at gmail.com
Mon Jul 17 12:51:26 CEST 2017

Test Server is not designed for handling two network interface server setup
however i will modify & test the same & update you by patch.

I don't want you to debug code but it will be straight forward call of lws
& pretty simple for handling two different network interface.
Additionally you can check debug log attached by me to give hint why it has
aborted.

Thanks