[Libwebsockets] Is there a way to reuse a lws_context without destroying it

Ash 20001 ash20001 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 14 08:35:24 CEST 2017

Is there a way to call lws_create_context just once for program lifetime as a client, and use that context for many connections (ie. connect to a server, disconnect, repeat)? I have tried but it doesn't seem to work on the second connection.

The reason I ask is because I am having SSL issues with other threads that I have no control over in a process which use ssl functions in CURL. lws_destroy_context globally destructs SSL state and causes issues.  My openssl version is rather old 0.9.8 and cannot be changed.

Thanks!

(Sorry if I sent two emails, not sure if the first one went through because I was trying to subscribe to the mailing list).