[Libwebsockets] [http client relay] lws_add_http_header_status() / implicit server header

Joel Winarske joel.winarske at gmail.com
Tue Mar 7 18:42:37 CET 2017

Hi Andy,

In lws_add_http_header_status() there is an implicit server header added.
In case of http client re-direction, I end up with multiple server
headers.  I only want the originating server header.  Is it possible to
have a flavor of lws_add_http_header_status() that can suppress the
addition of the server header, so I can add originating server manually?
Perhaps an optional parameter to prevent it from being added?

Thanks,
Joel