[Libwebsockets] polling for file descriptor i/o

Per Bothner per at bothner.com
Sun Mar 5 19:00:33 CET 2017


On 03/04/2017 11:57 PM, Andy Green wrote:
> I pushed a patch to check and handle child rx flow state after parent callback.
>
> And I pushed the zip stuff... you can test it using libwebsockets-test-server-v2.0.  I added a mount there for /ziptest, if you go to

I managed to get the new stuff working, after some trial-and-error.

However, there is one issue: My domterm.zip is actually named "domterm.jar".
The reason is it makes sense to bundle various Java classes (which take
relatively little room) in the same jar as the "resources".
(The Java classes aren't used by ldomterm, but they're used by Kawa when
it wants to create a DomTerm-based console.)

I worked around it with a symlink domterm.jar->domterm.zip, but I'd rather
not have to do that.

Note there are other extensions used for .zip files, including
.war, I believe.

I had expected the zip_fops to be associated with a zip mount point, and so
you don't have to check for a .zip extension in the open function:
The "zip nature" of the file would be implied by the mount point.
But turns out expanding URLs to mount point is completely separate
from where we determine the fop open function.  I can see
advantages to that, including that you can treat a file file as a directory
without having to explicitly mount it.

Still, having fops and mounts be more integrated is worth considering.
-- 
	--Per Bothner
per at bothner.com   http://per.bothner.com/



More information about the Libwebsockets mailing list