[Libwebsockets] polling for file descriptor i/o

Per Bothner per at bothner.com
Mon Mar 6 20:03:34 CET 2017

On 03/05/2017 10:48 PM, Andy Green wrote:
>> The uri in the call to  lws_http_serve does not start with a '/', which may be the issue:
>
> I think I found it, please refetch master.
>
> I also did some valgrind and coverity testing, the latest master has those fixes too.

It works.  Thank you.

However, it appears that every time lws_fops_zip_open is called, it opens the
zipfile afresh, and *rescans* the central directory.

This seems very unfortunate.  In my implementation, the zipfile was
opened and its directory scanned just once.

Of course one option is I could keep my mmap-based zip-reader implementation and just
ignore the one in libwebsockets.  The amount of "code duplication" would be trivial.
--
	--Per Bothner