[Libwebsockets] lws_get_child()

Andy Green andy at warmcat.com
Thu Mar 30 02:34:21 CEST 2017

On 03/30/2017 08:15 AM, Joel Winarske wrote:
> lwsws[11963]: lws_http_client_read: transaction completed says -1
> lwsws[11963]: LWS_CALLBACK_RECEIVE_CLIENT_HTTP closed it
> lwsws[11963]: lws_remove_child_from_any_parent: failed to detach from
> parent

Hm the "failure" message detection is wrongly printed when the last
child is removed... and we don't clear down the child wsi parent
pointer... that doesn't matter in the existing use-cases because the
lifecycle of the child and parent are bound together, but it's wrong
generally.

I pushed a patch on master fixing these, it might help.